What we can do for you
We build software – exceptional software.
We develop software especially for your needs
– custom software –
‘Building’ does not mean, however, that we simply hammer out code. Our team of engineers represent all areas of software development. In this way we can provide everything you require, from the initial idea to the finished product:
- Systematic requirements engineering
- Thoughtfully planned architecture and a user-friendly design
- Professional implementation including highly detailed documentation
- In-house as well as external quality assurance
- Active involvement of our clients in every stage to ensure transparency and control
More than just a website
– we prepare the show as you take the stage on the web –
Attractive design and high performance are key for a good website. But that’s just the beginning. When others think they are finished, we have just gotten started.
- Usability is our top priority – we develop your site to zero in on your target group.
- “How can I get my message across to my customers?” – text consulting included even in the basic package.
- Clever SEO – we optimize content not only for search engines but also for users.
- Target your clients effectively – online marketing as an all-inclusive package.
We sell our know-how
– but not our convictions–
We are passionate about developing software. And we love helping others whenever we can. We offer management services in various fields to allow others to benefit from our experience. We are happy to organize training sessions on various topics to acquaint your staff members with the practical use of the latest technology.
Our core value
– partners with pleasure –
We want everyone involved to enjoy being part of the project and gain satisfaction from devising elegant solutions to requirements. Superior software from happy, independently-minded programmers – backed by years of experience in development and product management, in various industries and fields of innovation (more than 450 inventions). And last but not least with a penchant for writing copy with readers in mind.